BASF knows that creating a safe mining environment for efficient production is an absolute necessity for any mine operator. With today’s vast array of increasingly sophisticated equipment, ground control techniques and materials, BASF continues to support mining partnerships by developing many of the technological advancements that directly enhance safety and improve production in the mine environment. Furthermore, our experienced mining team assists you with material logistics and applications knowledge underground.
Through BASF’s Total System Approach, we offer the hard rock and coal mining sector the following products and services into the major fields of ground support and mine infrastructure:
- State of the art sprayed concrete and concrete admixtures, including accelerators, stabilisers, water reducers, fibres and curing systems
- Wide range of injection systems for strata reinforcement, water stopping and void filling
- MEYCO TSL, a thin spray-on liner, for sealing and temporary support
- A range of backfill products to improve the efficiency of mine backfill operations, be it for paste, cemented rockfill or foam concretes
- A range of cablebolt and rock bolt anchoring, cementitious grout cartridges, cement grout additives and complete bagged products for anchoring
- Corrosion and abrasion control systems suitable for processing plants and ore passes respectively
- As with all underground systems supplied by BASF, we compliment our products with the correct equipment to provide the total package, be it for sprayed concrete, TSLs or injection.
To find out more about BASF's offer to the mineral processing industry please use the following link: www.basf.com/miningchemicals